Imperial League
Welcome to Imperial League of Nations forums!

As this is presumably your first time visiting the forums, you currently do not have access to the vast range of threads, polls and roleplays that await. To sign up for membership in the Imperial League, please register. Sooner or later a moderator shall process your application and you'll be given forum access and full membership! Voila! Get registering!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Imperial League
Welcome to Imperial League of Nations forums!

As this is presumably your first time visiting the forums, you currently do not have access to the vast range of threads, polls and roleplays that await. To sign up for membership in the Imperial League, please register. Sooner or later a moderator shall process your application and you'll be given forum access and full membership! Voila! Get registering!
Imperial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ILN Census Law

Go down

ILN Census Law Empty ILN Census Law

Post by Wantsum Sat 14 Jul - 6:35

LC7: Imperial League of Nations Census Act (ILNCA) - Bill 7

Written and proposed by Her Most Revered Excellency Jennifer Nickel, Secretary-General

The League Council,

Acknowledges and realizes that there is no official tabulation process for recording the activity and inactivity of ILN members.

Therefore, this bill mandates a monthly census that must be completed for ILN members to enjoy the full benefits of membership.

However, safeguards have been included for national Governments on 'vacation' or unable to compile documentation on time.

Article I- Mandate

A. The League Council hereby mandates that a sub-forum to be named 'ILN Census Department' be constructed for the purposes of the ILN Monthly Census in the 'League Applications and Customs Office'.

B. The League Council requests that the Secretary-General and the IA Secretary in the event of the formers absence post the following form on the 10th of each month in the said created sub-forum:

Code:
[center][b][u]ILN Census Document.
[i]Do not duplicate![/i][/u][/center]

Nation Name:

National Leader:

Government type:

I hereby affirm my nation's 'activity' to the ILN Census Department: [i]Signature[/i][/b]

C. Member States shall have an extended period of five days, from the time of posting (the 10th of each month) to the 15th of said month to complete documentation for the ILN Census Department. Those nations unable to complete documentation for legitimate or illegitimate reasons, Article II.

D. Member States filing documentation on time will enjoy continued 'Member State' access on the forums with voting and polling privileges.

E. The League Council mandates the Secretary-General, or in his absence, the IA Secretary, to compile a monthly listing in a separate thread labeling Member State, Transitional Member State and Exclusion nations.

Article II- Safeguards

A. In the event of a national government unable to file documentation due to 'vacationing', a forum message in an Announcement thread shall suffice for Exclusion, whereby a member state shall enjoy the benefits of continued 'Member State' status for another month until the following census.

B. In the event of a national government unable to file documentation due to 'inactivity', 'lax forum behavior' or other negative traits, the said nation shall be placed on the Transitional Member State tag for another month. This tag enjoys all forum privileges except poll and election voting.

C. This bill does not remove nations from the forums, nor does it discriminate against younger nations. The ILN Census Department shall encourage nations to be forum active by removing privileges of member states that are inactive.
Wantsum
Wantsum

Nation Info
Leader: Constantine VI
Nation Name: Wantsum
Government type: Federated States

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=wantsum

Back to top Go down

ILN Census Law Empty Re: ILN Census Law

Post by Wantsum Sat 14 Jul - 6:36

LC7: Jury Reform Act (JRA) - Bill 8

Written and proposed by Her Most Revered Excellency Jennifer Nickel, Secretary-General

The League Council,

Acknowledges and realizes that Jury Selection for the Regional Court of Justice is a difficult affair due to inactive nations.

Therefore, this bill establishes a clearer set of criteria for Jury Selection.

Article I- Mandate

A. The League Council hereby mandates that, in tandem with the ILNCA, that Member States facing Exclusion or Transitional Member State status be removed from the 'dice rolls' for Jury Selection.

B. The League Council hereby mandates that Member States officially declared for the Prosecution or the Defense be removed from the 'dice tolls' for Jury Selection.
B.a. The League Council empowers the Prosecution or the Defense to request a 'New Jury' in the event that either side disputes the neutrality of the 'dice roll' Jury.

C. The League Council also mandates that after the trial, each member of the Jury publicly state whether they found the case/individual 'Guilty', 'Not Guilty' or otherwise, moreover, the reasoning for the said verdict must be publicly stated by the Jury.

D. Note, this bill does not affect the manner of Jury Selection by the Chief Judge nor does it impact their powers to determine RCJ cases.
Wantsum
Wantsum

Nation Info
Leader: Constantine VI
Nation Name: Wantsum
Government type: Federated States

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=wantsum

Back to top Go down